Aww, my second blogging award! I’d like to thank my family, friends, my third grade teacher Mrs. Carson, my best friend from 7th grade.. kidding, kidding. No egotistical rants here! I’m just excited this blog has received such great feedback in the little time its existed.
Okay now back to the award: Andrew from Grub Blog nominated me for this awesomeness. After some significant
creeping research, I’ve learned that “Liebster” is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Stop, you’re making me blush.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
Woah, longest rules ever. Its all in good fun though, so lets do this new bloggers!
11 Facts About Moi:
- I’m a snacker and a food grazer.
- I’m convinced by just about every ridiculous infomercial that I need their product.
- I love when my separate groups of friends intermix and become one.
- I eat egg whites, bananas and apples every single say. Every. Single. Day.
- My brother, sister and I get along like best friends. It wasn’t always that way though!
- I take my coffee black.
- My 2 year old puggle may just be the love of my life. The jury is still out.
- I love flying alone.
- MSU football season is my favorite season of all.
- I wish I could tan successfully. Oh well.
- I think reality TV is obnoxious but I find myself tuned in to reality shows more often than not.
Andrew from Grub Blog‘s Questions:
1. Lazy Sunday or busy Sunday? Busy Sunday, lazy Saturday
2. What would be your last supper (limit to three courses)? I’ll make this easy: ‘Gourmet’ Mac & Cheese
3. Breakfast in bed or breakfast with friends? Breakfast with friends.
4. Eat in or eat out? Dine…out at somewhere new!
5. The one store cupboard ingredient you can’t do without? Hmm, onions. I toss them in everything from quiches to sauces to stir fry.
6. Favourite destination? Prague!
7. Favourite food destination? Also Prague!
8. Wine or beer? White wine
9. Favourite TV Series? The Big Bang Theory never fails, but I’ve become recently obsessed with Duck Dynasty
10. Eating at the table or on the sofa? Breakfast on the sofa, all other meals at the table
11. Sun or snow? Sun! Always sun sun sun.
Blogs I Nominate:
Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your dream job?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Sweet or savory?
- What is your go-to dinner?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- Sedan or SUV?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Fruits or vegetables?
- Describe your ultimate Friday night.
- City life or country life?
- Why did you start blogging?