Wow, I’ve had this blog for a little under a month and today I discovered that I’ve been nominated for the Super Sweet Bloggers Award! Amy from Pass the Mixing Bowl nominated me and I couldn’t be more excited! Her blog truly rocks, so go check her out people. She’s a super talented photographer and baker/chef extraordinaire. Thanks again, Amy!
Ok, so heres how this works. Amy from Pass the Mixing Bowl was nominated for this award by The Weary Chef. In accepting her nomination, she also had to nominate her own “Baker’s Dozen” (13) which included me. I now get to nominate my own 13 fantastic bloggers! It also came with a few other rules:
Here they are:
- Visit and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs for the award, add a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
So now its time for Rule #3, the “Super Sweet” questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? This is a toughy, but I’m going to have to go with cake. Mini cakes.. cupcakes! I just think there is so much more that you can do with cupcakes.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. No question.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? I absolutely adore frozen yogurt. Especially when its in interesting flavors like red wine and guava.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Is 24 hours a day 7 days a week an acceptable answer? But seriously, always after I eat something salty. Gotta balance out it all out.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Every one of my friends from high school still call me Lash because of my last name, which they’ll probably call me even after I’m married. I’m not sure I could pick a nickname for myself. Isn’t the point of a nickname to come from someone else? Haha
Here are my “Baker’s Dozen” (13) nominees:
- In Real Life
- Fifth and Hazel
- Riverside Baking
- Gluten Free Zen
- Normal Cooking
- An Ounce of Honey
- Adrienne Cooks
- From Scratch Club
- Full Circle Foodies
- The Smarty Plate Club
- Our Studio Kitchen
Congrats to all of the nominees! Go check these bloggers’ pages out when you have a spare minute! They’re super awesome and on the list for a reason 😉 And thanks again to Amy from Pass the Mixing Bowl!